On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Satoru Noda, Golden KamuyFor the third season of the project, two new promotional images were released.
The premiere of this third season is planned for next October 5th in Japan. For his part, Noda publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly young jump from the publisher Shueisha since August 2014. On March 21, the publisher published the twenty-first compilation volume. The first season of the adaptation premiered in April 2018, followed by the second season in October of the same year.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Saichi Sugimoto.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Asirpa.
- Kentarou Itou as Yoshitake Shiraishi.
- Kenjirou Tsuda as Hyakunosuke Ogata.
- Houchuu ootsuka as Tokushirou Tsurumi.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Genjirou Tanigaki.
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Otonoshin Koito.
- Jouji Nakata as Toshizou Hijikata.
- Eiji Takemoto as Hajime Tsukishima.
- Hitoshi nanba is responsible for the direction of the anime in Geno Studio.
- Shingo Irie is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts in collaboration with Daishiro Tanimura and Aya Yoshinaga.
- Kenichi Oonuki is responsible for the character design.
- Kenichiro Suehiro is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Golden Kamuy
At the beginning of the 20th century, the veteran of the Russo-Japanese war, Saichi Sugimoto, nicknamed "The Immortal", took part in the "gold rush" of the post-war period. It turns out that he finds part of a map that could lead him to the mythical gold fortune of the Ainu tribe, long hidden, and begins his search.
But of course Sugimoto is not the only one looking for this treasure! And everyone would kill for every clue that leads to it! Faced with harsh cold weather conditions, ruthless criminals, and corrupt Japanese soldiers, Sugimoto must use all his skill and luck to survive with the help of an Ainu tribe girl named Asirpa.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 委員会 田 サ ト ル ／ 集 英 社 ・ ゴ ー ー デ ン カ カ イ イ 製作 委員会