The production of the new anime adaptation of the video game for smartphones by Sunborn network, Girl front (Doll front) revealed a new promotional video for the project. The video confirms that the premiere is planned for January 2022 and shows a fragment of the closing theme entitled "HORIZON" and played by TEAM SHACHI.
Mica team, a video game development doujin circle from China Sunborn network and started Girl front in China in May 2016. An English version was published in May 2018, followed by a Japanese version in August 2018 under the title Front line of the dolls. The company is currently developing a sequel entitled Girls Frontline 2: Exiliumas well as the video game Reverse Collapse: Code name Bakery, a remake of the. developed video game Mica team, Code name: bakery girl.
- Haruka Tomatsu like M4A1M.
- Nozomi yaname like M16A1.
- Emiri Katou like ST AR-15.
- Yukari Tamura like M4 SOPMOD II.
- Mikako Komatsu like gentiane.
- Nao touyama like Kalina.
- Hitomi Nabatam as an agent.
- Kaya okuno like scarecrow.
- Shizuka itou as an executioner.
- Shigeru Ueda (Gekidol, peach boy on the riverside) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Asahi production.
- Hideyuki kurata (Made in the abyss) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- Masaki Yamada (Deadman Wonderland, Tiger & Bunny) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Takashi Watanabe is responsible for composing the soundtrack while Warner Bros. Japan the production of the project is credited.
Frontline synopsis for girls
The game's story takes place on an alternate timeline in Earth's near future in the 2060s. The aftermath of a military accident that led to a widespread pandemic, as well as the recent conclusion of a careless nuclear war, have left the planet massively depopulated, much of the surface uninhabitable, and the shadows of what were once great nations for what they were.
Androids used for work and combat have become an important facet of life, and the androids known as "Tactical Dolls (T-Dolls)", which are easily reproducible and disposable, are used by private military corporations on the front lines of numerous wars used. In the game, the player takes on the role of a new commander in the PMC, who is responsible for a command of T-Dolls to fight a new artificial intelligence that threatens the peace.
(c) SUNBORN Netzwerktechnik, Glimmer Team / GRIFFIN & KRYUGER