On the official site for the multimedia project GekidolTwo new promotional videos featuring characters Izumi Hinazaki, themed "Tokyo Lonely Girl" and Airi Kagami, themed "Kizuna," have been released that include a play, an anime and an idol project.
A promotional music video for the character Seria Morino with the song "Dandelion Girl" had previously been released.
The premiere of the original series is scheduled for January 5, 2021 in Japan. The Gekidol project was announced in December 2015 and officially presented in limited editions at the EU Comic market 89 made in 2016.
- Hikaru Akao as Seria Morino.
- Chihira Mochida as Airi Kagami.
- Ayaka Suwa as Izumi Hinnazaki.
- Kana Hanazawa as Kaworu Sakakibara.
- Mao Ichimichi as a doll.
- Nozomi Yamamoto as Aki Asagi.
- Asami Takano as Aimi Fujita.
- Aya Akiyoshi like Waka Yamamoto.
- Amina Satou as Mayuri Nakamura.
- Kousuke toriumi as Hirokazu Takezaki.
- Sarara Yashima as Makoto Higuchi.
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Tomoko Hinata.
- The "Gekidol Production Committee" is assigned the original idea as well as writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Shigeru Ueda ((March girl) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Hood's entertainment.
- Keiichirou Ouchi ((Aikatsu!) is responsible for writing the scripts.
- Kiyoshi Tateishi adapts the original character designs from Asami sekiya for animation and also serves as animation director.
- Takuya Imakado takes care of the mechanical construction.
- Prhythm / Epx is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Five years after a bewildering catastrophe that has decimated cities around the world, Seria Morino receives an invitation from a mysterious woman to join Alice in the Theater, a small theater company responsible for enlightening the world through its performances with 3D hologram technology. As Seria settles in her new environment, she begins to discover unexpected truths about herself and the world around her ...
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) ゲ キ ド ル 製作 製作