On the official site for the multimedia project GekidolIn a play, an anime and an idol project, the first character designs for the animated adaptation were revealed. Designs include:
Hikaru Akao as Seria Morino, a girl who witnessed Izumi Hinnazaki's performance and was fascinated by it, which led her to develop the dream of being like her.
Chihira Mochida as Airi Kagami, member of the theater group "Alice in the Theater". She is a very cheerful and courageous girl who serves as a senpai in the troupe of actresses.
Ayaka Suwa as Izumi Hinnazaki, the star of the theater company "Alice in the Theater", who was leaving when the company offered her her first lead role and went to another company.
The premiere of the series is planned for January 2021. The Gekidol project was announced in December 2015 and officially presented in a limited edition in the EU Comic market 89 made in 2016.
- Hikaru Akao as Seria Morino.
- Chihira Mochida as Airi Kagami.
- Ayaka Suwa as Izumi Hinnazaki.
- Kana Hanazawa as Kaworu Sakakibara.
- Mao Ichimichi as a doll.
- Nozomi Yamamoto as Aki Asagi.
- Asami Takano as Aimi Fujita.
- Aya Akiyoshi like Waka Yamamoto.
- Amina Satou as Mayuri Nakamura.
- Kousuke toriumi as Hirokazu Takezaki.
- Sarara Yashima as Makoto Higuchi.
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Tomoko Hinata.
- The "Gekidol Production Committee" is assigned the original idea as well as writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Shigeru Ueda ((March girl) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Hood's entertainment.
- Keiichirou Ouchi ((Aikatsu!) is responsible for writing the scripts.
- Kiyoshi Tateishi adapts the original character designs from Asami sekiya for animation and also serves as animation director.
- Takuya Imakado takes care of the mechanical construction.
- Prhythm / Epx is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
The series takes place five years after a mysterious disaster that left the largest and most inhabited cities in the world. It focuses on girls who want to be part of the Theater Material System project, a project that uses 3D holograms.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) ゲ キ ド ル 製作 製作