During the event Fate Project New Years TV Special It was announced that the animated special adapting the light novels was written by Ryogo Narita and illustrated by morii shizuki, Fate/strange fakeHe dated his premiere long into the season Summer-2023 (July-September) in Japan. This project is entitled "Fate/Strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn' and was due to premiere today but was delayed due to production issues.
During the event it was also announced that the vocal project Sawano Hiroyuki[nZk] becomes the main musical theme entitled “fake it“. The popular composer commented: «This time I am very happy to be responsible for the music for "Fate/strange Fake -Whispers of Dawn-". We believe that with Laco's collaboration as guest vocalist, we were able to expand on the energetic and emotional sound. I look forward to seeing how this song fits into the play and I hope everyone enjoys the story even more!».
As announced during the Aniplex Online Fest event, the special will be released simultaneously with English subtitles and will be monitored by Aniplex of America. For his part, Ryougo Narita began publishing the light novels through Kadokawa's Dengeki Bunko publishing label in January 2015 while it was still in print. Since January 2015, a manga adaptation by Morii Shizuki has been published by TYPE-MOON Books.
- Kana Hanazawa like Ayaka Sajyo.
- Yuki Ono how to know
- Tomokazu Seki like Archer.
- Yuu Kobayashi like lancers.
- sumire morohoshi like Tine Chelc.
- Lynn as an assassin.
- Kenyuu Horiuchi like berserk.
- Wataru Hatano Like Orlando Reevee.
- Shouratou Morikubo like casters.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Flatt Escardos.
- Avoid Enokido Y Takahito Sakazume, who previously worked on animated commercials for the franchise Destiny/Grand Order are responsible for directing this special at the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Daisuke Oohigashi (Noblesse, Ao Ashi, Koukaku Kidoutai: SAC_2045) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Yukei Yamada (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Destiny/Apocrypha) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin, Nanatsu no Taizai, Ao no Exorcist) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Fate/Strange Fake
The plot revolves around a Holy Grail War mistakenly copied from the Third Holy Grail War in Fuyuki. After the end of the Third War, an organization from the United States that operates magicians separately from the London-based Magicians Association, as members received information from Fuyuki during the Holy Grail and planned their own ritual.
After seventy years, they used the town of Snowfield as the Holy Land for their own Holy Grail War, but were unable to successfully copy all of the details, resulting in it being an unreliable imitation, losing the Saber class and the Summoning rare minion made possible due to an altered definition of "hero".
Spring: Weird Natalie