The third season of Demon Slayer made its official debut with the airing of the first episode available for streaming on Crunchyroll. With the return of anime comes the return of the most classic question of all. Who is the strongest Demon Slayer Pillar?
Already in first episode of Demon Slayer season 3 The Hashiras are back to capture the scene. The scene in Mitsuri Kanroji's bathroom was actually one of the most anticipated in this introductory part of the new season of the adaptation. But who is the strongest among the ten elite members of the Demon Slayer Squad?
To answer this complex question, a Reddit user tried to resort to this OpenAI GPT chat. The artificial intelligence first responded by asserting its impartiality, being free from emotions and preferences. Here is the demon slayer pillars ranking, from strongest to weakest.
- Giyu Tomiokawater column;
- Sanemi Shinazugawa, Pillar of Wind;
- Tengen Uzui, Sound Column;
- Gyomei Himejima, Pillar of the Rock;
- Muichiro Tokito, Pillar of Mist;
- Obanai Iguro, Pillar of the Serpent;
- Mitsuri Kanroji, Pillar of Love;
- Rengoku Kyojuro, Pillar of Flame;
- Shinobu Kocho, Insect Pillar.
Based on the ranking compiled by ChatGPT, viewers of the anime have already said Goodbye to Rengoku and Uzui, Hashira second to last and third strongest. In Demon Slayer season 3, on the other hand, we see the strongest third from bottom and the fifth strongest in action. What do you think of this special ranking?