On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Fujimo Ohmori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (also known as DanMachi) the cover of the first Blu-ray / DVD volume of the third season of the project was revealed.
The volume will be released in Japan on December 23rd and will contain episodes 1 to 3 of this third season. The Blu-ray edition costs 8,800 yen (about $ 85) while the DVD version costs 7,700 yen (about $ 74). Eventually, the statement also revealed the various illustrations provided as a benefit by various vendors in Japan.
The series premiered on October 2 in Japan and confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. For their part, Ohmori and Yasuda began publishing DanMachi's light novels under the label in January 2013 GA Bunko from the publisher SB Creative. The publisher will publish the sixteenth volume on October 15th.
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka like Bell Cranell.
- Inori Minase like Hestia.
- Maaya uchida as Liliruca Arde.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Welf Crozzo.
- Chinatsu Akasaki like Mikoto Yamato.
- Haruka Chisuga as Sanjouno Haruhime.
- Saori Hayami like Ryuu Lyon.
- Saori ohnishi as Aiz Wallenstein.
- Hideki Tachibana is responsible for directing the anime in the studios JC staff.
- Hideki Shirane is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Shigeki Kimoto is responsible for the character design.
- Jin Aketagawa is responsible for the direction of sound during Keiji Inai composes the soundtrack.
Synopsis of DanMachi
Life in the city of Orario is never boring, especially for Bell Cranel, a naive young man who hopes to become the greatest adventurer in the world. After a chance encounter with the goddess Hestia, his dreams come a little closer to reality. With their support, Bell embarks on a fantastic quest in the city's monster-filled catacombs known as the "Dungeon". Death lurks at every corner of the cavernous depths of this terrible labyrinth.
Even on the surface, survival is a hard-earned privilege. Indeed, in a world where gods and humans live and work together, nothing is safe, especially when they often have difficulty getting along. One thing is certain, however: a multitude of mistakes, triumphs and friendships await the fearless, optimistic protagonist of this Hercules story.
Source: Official Twitter account
© ・ 森 藤 ノ ・ SB ク リ エ イ テ ブ ブ / ソ ー ド ・ オ ラ ト リ ア 製作 製作