Through its official Twitter account for Latin America, the platform Crunchyroll confirmed that it will air the second season of the anime adaptation of the light novels Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu.
We are excited to announce that the second season of Re: Zero - Starting Life in Another World will kick off next July with its first part!- Crunchyroll.la @ TOWER OF GOD 🐢 (@crunchyroll_la) June 11, 2020
✨Read more https://t.co/KmVXCpzqe1 pic.twitter.com/gJ9tUjozb8
This second season is scheduled to air in two parts, with the first premiering on July 8, and the second part scheduled for January 2021. For its part, Tappei Nagatsuki publication of light novels began in April 2012 on the website Shousetsuka ni Narou, and later the publisher Kadokawa began its paper publication with illustrations from Shinichirou Otsuka in January 2014.
The play has inspired multiple manga adaptations and one anime adaptation released in April 2016. In fact, this second season was slated to premiere in April, but was delayed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the production.
Cast of voices
- Maaya Sakamoto like Echidna.
- Kouhei Amasaki like Otto Suwen.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Garfiel Tinsel.
- Kaori Nazuka like Frederica Baumann.
- Marika Kouno like Petra Leyte.
- Aimi Tanaka like Lewes Meyer.
- Masaharu Watanabe is in charge of directing the series in the studios White fox.
- Masahiro Yokotani is in charge of the composition of the series, and the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Kyuuta Sakai is in charge of character design, while Tatsuya Koyanagi takes care of monster design.
- Kenichiro Suehiro is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack, under the sound direction of Jin Aketagawa.
- The opening theme is performed by Konomi Suzuki and it's titled “Realize”.
- The closing theme is performed by Nonoc and it is titled "Memento".
Synopsis of Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
From one moment to the next, Subaru Natsuki has been taken to another world when leaving a store. Puzzled, he tries to understand the situation but it only worsens more and more when he is attacked by thugs. Miraculously saved by a silver-haired young woman, Subaru deeply grateful decides to help her to return the favor. Unfortunately they fail and are brutally murdered. So Subaru awakens in the place he was originally sent to, discovering that he has a unique ability, "return from death." Will Subaru be able to survive and help her savior?
Source: Official Twitter Account
(c) 長 月 達 平 ・ 株式会社 KADOKAWA 刊 ／ Re: ゼ ロ か ら 始 め る 異 世界 生活 2 製作 委員会