On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Shuuhei Miyazaki, Boku to Roboco (Me & Roboco) the first promotional video was released. The video confirms the voice acting, the production team and so on The premiere date in short format remains planned for December 4th.
Miyazaki began publishing the manga through the magazine Weekly shōnen jump from the publisher shueisha in July 2020. The digital service of shueisha, SLEEVE Plusalso publishes the new chapters of the work simultaneously with Japan.
- Avoid Matsuo like Roboco.
- Minami Tsuda like Bondo Taira.
- Ryoutarou Okiayu like gachi gorilla.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi like Motsuo Kaneo.
- Akitarou Daichi (Kamisama Hajimemashita, Fruit Basket, Bokura ga Ita) and directs the anime at the studios gallop.
- Sayuri Ooba (Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!, Romantic Killer, Mewkledreamy) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Yuko Ebara is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary for Boku to Roboco
Robot maids appear in every house, and 10-year-old Bondo Taira has discovered that his two best friends - Motsuo and Gachi Gorilla - also have maids. Motsuo in particular owns Meico, a beautiful robot who gives excellent massages and serves drinks with a smile. Bondo is jealous of his friend and convinces his mother to give him an Ordermaid, hoping to have a similar experience.
But to Bondo's surprise, the girl who appears on his doorstep is incredibly muscular and clumsy enough to demolish a house while performing simple tasks. This new robot called Roboko is the exact opposite of what Bondo wanted. Despite this, Bondo and his friends learn that there is more to Roboko than they might have expected.
Font: Weird Natalie