A new promotional video for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by , was unveiled through a special broadcast this Monday on MAPPA's official YouTube channel Tatsuki Fujimoto, chainsaw man. In this new preview you can hear what the musical themes for the series will be. The opening theme is titled "KICK BACK" and looks after the Japanese singer Kenshi Yonezu.
On the other hand, there will be 12 different final themes performed by different artists. This also confirms that the series will have 12 episodes.
- 1. "Cchu Tayosei" from the singer Year.
- two. "FIGHT SONG"from the singer eve.
- 3. "Deep Down"from the singer target device.
- Four. “Daino Teki na Rendezvous” from the singer canaries.
- 5. "In the back room" responsible for the duet syudu.
- 6. "Force" responsible for the band queen bee.
- 7.”zaky" from the band zutomayo.
- 8th. "first death" from the singer Tooru Kitajima.
- 9. “Jozai” from the soloist TOOBOE.
- 10 "CHAINSAW BLOOD" from the singer waundy.
- eleven. "DOG COUNTRY" responsible for the group PEOPLE 1.
- 12.”Hawatari 2-oku centi" from the band Mostly the hormone.
Most of the artists who will perform the ending themes are quite well known among anime fans. target device was responsible for the last opening for Kimetsu no Yaibawhile Tooru Kitajima (TC) He is known for his themes for the series Tokyo Ghoul Y Psycho Pass. waundy recently performed the second opening for the anime Ousama Ranking and also played the end of the show's second season TIGER AND BUNNY. eve with your topic Kaikai Kitan for anime Jujutsu Kaisen.
On the other hand, new members have also been announced who will be part of the series' voice cast.
Shiori Izawa like little girl
Maria Ise like Himeno.
Karen Takahashi like Kobeni Higashiyama.
Taku Yashirou as Hirokazu Arai.
Kenjirou Tsuda like Kishibe.
It is worth remembering that the anime will be broadcast on TV channels in Japan and on streaming services on October 11th.
Fujimoto began publishing the manga chainsaw man in the magazine Weekly shōnen jump from the publisher shueisha in December 2018 and ended the first part in December 2020. The second part of the work was moved to the digital service Shōnen Jump Pluswhere it has been appearing since July 2022.
- Ryu Nakayama (Black Clover, Jujutsu Kaisen) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios MAP.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Attack on Titan The Final Season) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Kazutaka Sugiyama (Mushoku Tensei: Unemployed Reincarnation) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Kensuke Ushiō (DEVILMAN Crybaby, Liz and the Blue Bird, A Silent Voice) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Chainsaw Man
The story takes place in a world where demons threaten the peace of the people, making them targets to be eliminated. Denji is a depressed young man who has sold several of his organs and works as a lumberjack and demon hunter to pay off his late father's debts. Denji owns a dog (who is also a demon) named Pochita who has chainsaws and uses them for his work.
This is explained because humans can make contracts with demons. After returning home from a job, Denji is summoned by a yakuza to infiltrate a building and assassinate another demon. However, the plan was a trap to kill him as part of a yakuza contract with the demon and give them more power. But Pochita comes to Denji's aid and bonds with him, becoming half human half demon and acquiring Pochita's chainsaws.
Font: Official site