During the KADOKAWA Light Novel EXPO 2020 event, the first promotional video for the animated adaptation of the by Nachi Kio and illustrated by Eretto, Bokutachi not a remake ((Recreate our life!). The video confirms that the series is scheduled to premiere in Japan next July.
Nachi Kio and Eretto began to publish the light novels through the publisher's label MF Bunko J. from the publisher Media factory in March 2017. The work also inspired a manga adaptation by the hand of Bonjin Hiramekiwhich will be published on the website Suiyoubi no Sirius from the publisher Kodansha since November 2018.
- Masahiro Itou as Kyouya Hashiba.
- Aoi Koga as Aki Shino.
- Aimi Terakawa as Nanako Kogure.
- Nao touyama as Eiko Kagasegawa.
- Haruki Ishiya as Tsurayuki Rokuonji.
- Tomoki Kobayashi ((Akame ga Kill !, Infinite Dendrogram, Utawarerumono) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios feeling.
- Nachi Kio ((Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, Reifprinzessin, Grisaia no Kajitsu) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kousuke Kawamura ((Frame Arms Girl, Insel, Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai) is responsible for the character design.
- The band Poppin 'party will run the opening theme while Argonavis will carry out the final topic. Both bands are part of the project BanG Dream!.
Bokutachi no Remake Synopsis
Hashiba Kyouya is a 28 year old developer. After his company went bankrupt and consequently lost his job, he returned to his hometown. He watches the success of the creators of his time and regrets the choices of his life as he lay frightened in his bed. However, when Kyouya wakes up the next day, he discovers that he has traveled ten years into the past before entering college. Can he finally get it right? This is a story about a person who failed in their dreams but was given a second chance.
Source: official page