On the official site for the film version of the manga written and illustrated by Kana ozawa, Blue thermal baths: Aonagi Daigaku Taiikukai Koukuu-bu, a new promotional video of the project has been released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for March 4, 2022 in cinemas in Japan and shows the title track entitled "Blue thermals”And played by the rock band ELLA ES.
Ozawa published the original manga through the magazine's pages Comic series from the publisher Shinchosha between April 2015 and November 2017. The publisher has compiled the work in a total of six volumes. Ozawa has also written other works, such as Blue moment Yes Nonomiya Tsukiko wa Itsumo Nemui.
- Mayu hotta as Tamaki Tsuru.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Jun Kuramochi.
- Junya Enoki as Daisuke Enoki.
- Mikako Komatsu as Yano Chizuru.
- Daisuke Ono like Yoh Asahina.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Yukari Muroi.
- Ayumu Murase as Eita Narihara.
- Makoto furukawa like Ryohei Nanba.
- Rie Takahashi as Kaoru Mochida.
- Taku yashiro as Harukaze Aihara.
- Masaki tachibana (Barakamon, Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki The Animation, Koukaku Kidoutai: Stand Alone Complex) is responsible for directing the feature film in the studios Telecommunication animation film.
- Masaki tachibana Yes Natsuki Takahashi (Ane Log: Moyako Neesan no Tomaranai Monologue, Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hakaishin ga Imasu, Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni) are responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
Blue Thermal Synopsis: Aonagi Daigaku Taiikukai Koukuu-bu
The film tells a coming-of-age story set in the aviation club of Aonagi University, who fights for the speed of a glider, an airplane that flies by catching unpowered (thermal) updrafts. The slogan that accompanies the visual poster is "I fell in love with heaven and met my friends." And the new trailer shows a scene in which the protagonist Tamaki flies into the sky in a glider for the first time, her reunion with her older sister Chizuru Yano and also introduces many other supporting characters.
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) 2022 「ブ ル ー サ ー マ ル」 製作 委員会