Written and illustrated by on the official Twitter account for the animated adaptation of the manga Paru Itagaki, Beastarsthe animated opening sequence for the second season of the project was revealed. The video shows the musical theme "Kaibutsu" performed by the duo YOASOBI.
The series premiere is scheduled for January 6, 2021 to January 6, 2021 in Japan Netflix and terrestrial televisions. The Netflix platform will then publish this second season in its catalog worldwide in July 2021.
For his part, Itagaki began publishing the Beastars manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Champion from the publisher Akita Shoten in September 2016 and finalized in October 2020. The publisher released the twenty-first compiled volume on October 8 in Japan.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi like Legoshi.
- Yuuki Ono like Louis.
- Sayaka Senbongi like Haru.
- Akio Ootsuka like Gouhin.
- Junya Enoki like Jack.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Juno.
- Sakura Ando like Legom.
- Takaaki Torashima like Bill.
- Shinichi Matsumi (Deputy Director at Heisei Tanuki alleys Ponpoko, Kurenai no Buta;; Episode Director of Rurouni Kenshin, Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis) directs the series at CG Anime Studio Studio orange, (Houseki no kuni, Dimension W.).
- Nanami Higuchi ((Little witch academy, Ninja Slayer from animation) writes the scripts.
- Nao ootsu (Firearm designer for Youjo Senki, Supporting character designer of Banana fish) designs the characters.
- Eiji Inomoto ((Kantai Collection, Spirit arise in the shell) is the managing director of CG. Satoru Kousaki ((Wake up girl, both seasons of Don't pray Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Monogatari Series: Second Season) composes the music.
Synopsis of the Beasts
In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist. For Cherryton Academy's teenagers, school life is full of hope, romance, suspicion, and discomfort.
The main character in this story is the wolf Regoshi, a member of the Drama Club. Despite her menacing appearance, she has a very soft heart and character. For most of his life he was always the subject of fear and hatred of other animals and was used to this lifestyle.
But soon he becomes increasingly preoccupied with his classmates who have their own insecurities, and he realizes that his school life is about to take a big turn.
Source: Official Twitter account
© 板垣 製作 留 （（秋田）） BEASTARS 製作 委員会