During the event Aniplex Online Fest 2022 the production of an anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Mashiro, Yamada-kun up to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru (Loving Yamada at Lv999), which is set to premiere in Japan in 2023. The press release lists that the official English title will be My love story with Yamada-kun at Lv999.
Mashiro began publishing the manga through the digital service Ganma! from the publisher Saishinkan in March 2019. The Editor Kadokawa published the fifth anthology on April 22, which is the author's first work, so a publication history cannot be determined.
- Inori Minase as Akane Kinoshita.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Akito Yamada.
- Morio Asaka (Sword Art Online, No Game, No Life, Ore Monogatari!!) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios crazy house.
- Kunhiko Hamada (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Hen, Ore Monogatari!!, Chihayafuru) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Summary
After her boyfriend cheats on her with another girl he met in-game, Akane Kinoshita learns the hard way that gamer boyfriends can be just as bad as real-life ones. While venting his anger by beating up monsters in a video game, he has a chance encounter with Akito Yamada, a guildmate with an Afro and Noh mask. Yamada is antisocial and gruff, and he's not the kind of person to make Akane fall in love. Though his gaming stats may be top notch, Yamada is inexperienced in matters of the heart and finds himself attracted to him against all odds. Along the way, will Akane be able to make new friends and shake the heart of Yamada, a high school boy on the final boss level?
Font: Weird Natalie
(c) COMICSMART INC. was released at Lv999