On the official page for the anime adaptation of the Tajimi City commercial, Yakunara Mug Cup Mon.the first promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the series will premiere in Japan in April 2021.
ー ア ニ メ テ ィ ザ ー PV を 公開 🎉】
ー ニ メ テ ィ ザ ー PV が 公開 さ れ ま し し た ☺
21 レ ビ 放送 も 21 2021 年 4 月 に 決定 👏
皆 さ ん に お 届 け で き る の が が 楽 し み で す ❗November 12, 2020
The project will also have a live-action series featuring the same cast of actresses from the anime's cast, showing landmarks and shops in the city of Tajima.
The manga is a collaboration between several authors and is available free of charge to promote tourism in the city of Tajimi in Gifu Prefecture. The paper has been distributed in Japanese and English since February 2012 and April 2014, respectively.
- Minami Tanaka like potter rookie Himeno Toyokawa.
- Yuu Serizawa as Himeno's classmate and mockery in the Mika Kukuri pottery club.
- Yuuki Wakai as an anime and video game fan who for some reason spends all of her time in the club, Naoko Narue.
- Rina Honnizumi like the president of the pottery club, Toko Aoki.
- Jun Kamiya is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Nippon animation.
- Naruhisa Arakawa He is responsible for composing the series as well as writing and supervising the scripts.
- Ayano Yoshioka is responsible for the character design.
Yakunara Mug Cup Mon Synopsis
The story begins when a schoolgirl moves to a business district in Tajimi City, Gifu Prefecture. Many meetings await you, friends, city folklore, ceramic art and so on. What will you discover in this city known for its excellent ceramic art?
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 委員会 ラ ネ ッ ト ・ 日本 ア ニ メ ー シ シ ン ／ や く な な な グ カ カ ッ プ も も 製作 委員会