On the official site for the anime adaptation of the new franchise by FINE ARTS/Key, cousin doll, a new promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next July 8th in Japanand shows a snippet of opening music entitled "Tin Toy Melody" performed by the music unit chat noirconsisting of the five main voice actresses.
The franchise will have two different manga adaptations, although the announcement didn't include a release date for either. The first is titled Prima Doll new orderto be published under the imprint Comic by Dengeki G from Kadokawa on websites comic walker Y Nico Nico Seiga. Yuriko Asamiwho has already pulled up his sleeves Angel Beats!: Heaven's Door Y angel beats! -The last operation for the project angel beats! from Fine Art/Key, will draw the manga. the second sleeve, Prima Doll: Youkoso Kuronekotei e (seen on the right), will be published on the manga website Comic Bushiroadwith the author Daiko Toda responsible.
- Azumi Waki like Haizakura.
- Tomori Kusunoki like Karasuba.
- Miyu Tomita like Gekka.
- Yuki Nakashima like Houkiboshi.
- akari kitou like Retzek.
- FINE ARTS/Key the designs and the original concept of the project are credited in collaboration with Bibury Animation Studios.
- Tenshou/Motoki Tanaka (Grisaia no Kajitsu, Grisaia no Rakuen, rewrite) is responsible for leading the project in Bibury Animation Studios.
- Toya Okano (Kaginado, nobleman!) J Sakigake (魁) They are responsible for writing and supervising the scripts.
- Oh well, fuzichoco, Hara Yui (原悠衣), In Morikura (森倉円) Y DEFECT Credit will be given for original character designs Akane Yano (Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?, Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun) is responsible for character design.
Synopsis for Prima Doll
The main story of the project revolves around some vending machine girls who were created to be used as weapons in the great war that ended a few years ago and who are now working as waitresses in a cafe called "Kuroneko-tei". In collaboration with figure maker Kotobukiya, the project will offer original figures and develop various mixed media content based on the themes of Songs and Dolls and Wishes and Innocent Emotions.
Font: Weird Natalie
(c)VISUAL ARTS / Keys / BAS・プリマドール製作委員会