During the event AnimeJapan 2021, The producer Aniplex confirmed the production of an animated adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Jun Mochizuki, Vanitas no carte ((The Vanitas case study). The statement revealed that the series will premiere next summer and will be produced by the studios. bone.
Mochizuki started publishing manga through the magazine Gangan joker from the publisher Square enix The publisher published the seventh compiled volume in October 2019, followed by the eighth in June 2020 in Japan.
- Natsuki Hanae like vanitas.
- Kaito ishikawa like Noah.
- Tomoyuki Itamura ((Nisemonogatari, Owarimonogatari, Tsukimonogatari) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bone.
- Decoration Akao ((Noragami, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yoshiyuki Ito ((Concrete Revolution: Choujin Gensou, Carole & Tuesday) is responsible for the character design and the direction of animation.
- Sasanomaly plays the opening song entitled "Sora to Sora".
Summary of Vanitas no Carte
Once upon a time there was a vampire named Vanitas who was hated by his kind because he was born under a blue full moon as most soar on the night of a purple. Fearful and alone, he created the "Book of Vanitas", a cursed book of magic that would one day take revenge on all vampires; At least that's the story.
Vanitas no Carte follows Noah, a young man who travels aboard an airship in 19th century Paris with the aim of finding the book Vanitas. A sudden attack by vampires leads him to the enigmatic Vanitas, a doctor who specializes in vampires and, to Noah's surprise, to a perfectly normal person. The mysterious doctor inherited both the name and the infamous text of Vanitas from legend and used the magic book to heal his patients. But behind his friendly demeanor there is something more sinister ...
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) S 淳 / SQUARE ENIX ・ 「ヴ ァ ニ タ タ ス の 手記」 製作 委員会