On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manhwa of SIU, Tower of God An illustration by the character designer was published Miho Tanino, commemorating the broadcast of the eighth episode of the series.
The anime premiered on April 1 through the channels Tokyo MX and BS11, among others and will have a total of thirteen episodes. Crunchyroll has the distribution license and issues it through its platform from the same date. For its part, SIU began the publication of the manhwa on the website Naver Webtoon in 2010.
Cast of voices
- Taichi Ichikawa like Bam.
- Saori Hayami like Rachel.
- Houchu Ohtsuka like Headon.
- Rie Suegara like Endorsi Jahad.
- Akira Sekine like Anaak Jahad.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Khun Aguero Agnes,
- Kenta Miyake as Rak Wraithraiser.
- Mariko Honda like Yuri Jahad.
- Toshinari Fukamachi like Hatz.
- Takuya Eguchi like Shibisu.
- Kazuyuki Okitsu like Evan Edroch.
- Kenjiro Tsuda like Lero-Ro.
- Daisuke Ono like Phonsekal Laure.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino like Quant.
- Shizuka Itou like Black March.
- Takashi Sana (Sengoku Basara: Judge End, Transformers: Energon) is in charge of directing the anime in the studios Telecom Animation Film (Lupine the Third: Part 5, Tsukumogami Kashimasu, Orange).
- Erika yoshida (Trickster: Edogawa Rampo ‘Shōnen Tantei-dan’ Yori, Namu Amida Butsu! -Rendai Utena–) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Masashi Kudo (bleach, Hayate no Gotoku!) and Miho Tanino are in charge of character design.
- Kevin Penkin (Made in Abyss, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Rialto Entertainment and Sola Entertainment production are credited.
Tower of God Synopsis
The series focuses on a boy's journey as he makes his way through the mysterious Tower, building friendships, discovering the rules that govern within the Tower, and facing terrible challenges, while wanting to find the only friend he ever had.
© Tower of God Animation Partners © SIU