On the official website for the franchise's new animation project Love life!titled Love life! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol DoukoukaiIt has been announced that new production details will be officially announced on September 16.
This date coincides with the launch of this year's eleventh issue of the magazine Dengeki Gs magazine from the publisher Kadokawa and the ninth issue of the magazine Love life! General magazine.
- Tomori Kusunoki as Setsuna Yuuki.
- Mayu Sagara as Kasumi Nakasu.
- Chiemi Tanaka as Rina Tennoji.
- Akari Kitou like Kanata Konoe.
- Natsumi Murakami as Ai Miyashita.
- Aguri Oonishi like Ayumu Uehara.
- Miyu Kubota as Karin Asaka.
- Kaori Maeda as Shizuku Ousaka.
- Maria sash as Emma Verde.
- Hajime Hayate (the collective pseudonym for the employees of sunrise) The original idea is credited.
- Sakurako Kimino is also credited with the original concept, just like in the anime Love life! School Idol Project.
- Tomoyuki Kawamura ((Binbogami ga!, Mitsuboshi colors, Kamigami no Asobi) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios sunrise.
- Jin Tanaka ((Yurucamp, Kirakira Precure a la Mode, Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine) is responsible for writing the series scripts.
- Takumi Yokota ((Pupipou!, Mitsubishi colors) does the character designs.
Synopsis of Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai
The Nijigasaki Academy in Odaiba, Tokyo is known as a public school and for its various specialties. The story centers on the members of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and their efforts to gain the approval and success necessary to keep the club from closing.
Source: official page
© 会 ロ ジ ェ ク ト ラ ブ ラ イ ブ！ 虹 ヶ 咲 学園 ス ス ク ー ル ル イ ド