During the event Jump Festival 2022 A new promo video has been revealed for the anime adaptation of the manga by Yasuki Tanaka, Daylight saving time rendering (Daylight saving time rendering). The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for April 2022 in Japan and that the project will have a total of 25 episodes covering all of the original work.
The series is distributed by the platform Disney plus internationally and exclusively in Japan (that is, it is not currently being broadcast on television). For his part, Tanaka began to publish the manga through the digital service Shonen Jump Plus in October 2017, and the publisher Shueisha released its thirteenth compiled volume on April 2 in Japan.
- Natsuki Hanae as Shinpei Ajiro, the protagonist who has returned to his homeland after two years.
- Anna Nagase as Ushio Kofune, Shinpei's childhood friend, who died in a mysterious accident.
- Saho Shirasu as Mio Kofune, Ushio's younger sister.
- Ayumu Watanabe (Kaijuu no Kodomo, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu, Uchuu Kyoudai) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios OLM.
- Hiroshi seko (Banana Fish, Darling in the FranXX, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Jujutsu Kaisen) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Miki Matsumoto (Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season, Satsuriku no Tenshi) is responsible for character design.
- Keiichi okay, Ryuichi-Takada Yes Keigo hoashi You are responsible for composing the soundtrack in the studios MONACA.
Summertime rendering summary
After his parents passed away, Shinpei Ajiro lived with the Kofune sisters Mio and Ushio, but has since moved to live alone in Tokyo. But after Ushio drowns while trying to save young Shiori Kobayakawa, he returns home to mourn his departure. However, the bruises around Ushio's neck cast doubt on the cause of death. Shinpei takes a step back and convinces himself that there must be another explanation. Dangerous beings haunt the islanders and a vision of the deceased Ushio calls on him to "save Mio" as his last request.
He is sure that something is happening and that Ushio's death is only part of the puzzle. With the help of Mio and others, Shinpei fights for a future in which he, his friends and family can stay alive. But the more you examine, the more impossible this future seems. Darkness infiltrates his home island. How much more suffering will he endure before he finds the right way to save it all?
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) 田中靖 規 ／ 集 英 社 ・ サ マ ー タ イ ム レ ン ダ 製作 委員会