On the official page for the anime adaptation of Light Novels written by Miku and illustrated by U35, Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei (The Evolution Fruit: Unknowingly Conquering Life) a new promotional video was released for the project. The video confirms that the premiere in Japan is scheduled for next October 4th and lists Tetsu Inada like Saria's voice "before evolution".
For her part, Miku began to publish the novels Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei through independent service Shousetsuka ni Narou in January 2014, and they are still in the process of being published. Then the publication began on paper with illustrations by U35 (Lapis Re: Lights, Shiroi Suna no Aquatrope) through the publisher Futabasha in September 2014.
- Hiro shimono like Seiichi.
- Kana Hanazawa like Saria.
- Marina Inou as Artoria Gremm.
- Tetsu Inada as Gassle Kroot.
- Yuuka nishio like Eris McClain.
- Yoshiaki Okumura (Eien no Aselia, Korasho no Kaitei Wakuwaku Daibouken! Film, Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios feeling and Children's playground entertainment, with the preparation of the studies HOTLINE.
- Gigaemon Ichikawa (Bakutsuri Bar Hunter, Kedama no Gonjirou) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- Minami eda is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Hifumi. Inc is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Yoshino Nanjou will sing the opening song titled "Evolution" while the band Poppin 'party will play the ending song entitled "Moonlight Walk".
Shinka no Mi Content: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei
Hiiragi Seiichi is an ugly, disgusting, dirty and smelly fat man; Or at least, these are the insults you've heard all your life. This was her daily bullying school life, and then one day when classes were over, a voice claiming to be a god said through the public address system to prepare for transportation to another world. Besides, not just Seiichi, but the entire school.
A fantasy world in which there are elements similar to those of an RPG such as levels, statistics and skills. However, the god still had preparations to complete the transfer and would send them out as soon as the hero's summoning ritual was completed. So all classes formed groups to await the transfer and, as expected, Seiichi was expelled and called to another area. But in the area where he arrived, Seiichi came across the "fruit of evolution" and that would change his life completely ...
Source: Comic Natalie
© 美 紅 ／ 双 葉 社 ・ 「進化 の 実」 製作 委員会