In the absence of official information and the frustrating secrecy of the studios MAPPA and the producers table has been saving over the final season of the animated manga adaptation Shingeki no KyojinThe fans have nothing left to do other than theorize how this final season will play out. A few weeks ago a rumor emerged that came from a post by Masafumi Mima, Sound Director of this series where users found that the text in the top of a format can be read. "Last season part 1".
This rumor led fans to theorize that this final season will have more than one story arc. However, recently a new theory has emerged, derived from the same photo where they have now counted and estimated the number of lines in the format and put forward the theory that the first part of Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season would be total of 16 episodes.
It should be mentioned that, as stated at the beginning of this article, these are nothing more than theories of the fans as the number of episodes has not been officially announced, nor has it been confirmed whether this final season will have more than an arc. The premiere of the last season of this adaptation is scheduled for December 6th at 12:10 p.m. (only December 7th at 12:10 p.m.) in Japan, while it will arrive in Latin America Crunchyroll and individually to Mexico Funimationwith Spanish synchronization.
- Yui ishikawa as Mikasa Ackerman.
- Yuki Kaji as Eren Yeager.
- Marina Inoue as Armin Arlert.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Levi Ackerman.
- Romi Park as Hange Zoe.
- Yuu Kobayashi like Sasha blouse.
- Kishou Taniyama like Jean Kirstein.
- Shiori Mikami like Krista Lenz.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Reiner Braun.
- Yuichiro Hayashi ((Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi ((Dorohedoro, 91 days) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be jointly responsible for the composition of the soundtrack Kohta Yamamoto ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
Summary by Shingeki no Kyojin
A century ago humans were threatened with extinction when an unbeatable and terrible enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to lock themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls stands Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his everyday life with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert.
One fateful day, however, humanity remembers its fate once again when a gigantic 60-meter titan appears in front of the first row of walls, protecting people from their most formidable enemy. So Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their homeland and all hope when our protagonist takes an oath: His life goal will be to destroy all titans. Thus begins a story of survival and war in which its characters must solve the mystery behind the existence of these terrible beings.
The last season final 委員会 ©