In a publication of the platform MyAnimeListIt emerged that, according to their records, the first episode of the season of the animated manga adaptation was written and illustrated by Hajime isayama, Shingeki no Kyojin, officially titled as Shingeki no Kyojin: The last season, had the most watched platform user premiere in the site's history. On December 13, 144,668 users listed the series as "watching" and crashed the third season of Boku not a hero academy, which had 107,042 users.
In response, MyAnimeList added that "spam accounts" or "fake accounts" could also be included in the number that Shingeki no Kyojin: Last season would continue to dominate, even if all accounts that immediately start with "1" would be removed. or "10" for the series from day one.
This final season premiered in Japan on December 7th and was confirmed with a total of 16 episodes that will air continuously. Platforms Crunchyroll and Funimation You are responsible for distributing the series in Latin America, with the second also offering dubbing in Latin Spanish, although this is limited to Mexico and Brazil.
- Yuichiro Hayashi ((Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi ((Dorohedoro, 91 days) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be responsible for the composition of the soundtrack together Kohta Yamamoto ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
- The opening theme is performed by the Japanese band Shinsei Kamattechan ((Opening of Denpa Onna for Seishun Otoko, Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 ends) and is entitled "My Last War". The final theme is performed by the Japanese singer Yuuko andou ((No previous investments) and is entitled "Shock".
Summary by Shingeki no Kyojin
A century ago humans were threatened with extinction when an unbeatable and terrible enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to lock themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls stands Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his everyday life with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert.
One fateful day, however, humanity remembers its fate once again when a gigantic 60-meter titan appears in front of the first row of walls, protecting people from their most fearsome enemy. So Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope, while our protagonist swears an oath: His life goal will be to destroy all titans. Thus begins a story of survival and war in which its characters must solve the mystery behind the existence of these terrible beings.
© 諫 山 創 © 講 談 社 社 Final Final Final Final Final Final The last season 」委員会