On the official page for the new anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Hiroyuki takei, Shaman Kingthe first promotional video of the project was revealed. The video revealed the cast and production team.
The series is slated to premiere in April 2021, and its official announcement assured that it will cover the entire original manga. The statement also included a new promotional image featuring You Asakura's character.
Takei published the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha between June 1998 and August 2004 a total of 32 compilation volumes were published. The piece inspired a 64-part anime adaptation by the studios. Xebec Headed by Seiji Mizushima and scripts from Katsuhiko koide, published July 2001.
- Youko hikasa like you asakura.
- Katsuyuki Konishi like Amidamaru.
- Megumi Hayashibara as Anna Kyouyama.
- Minami Takayama like Hao Asakura.
- Takeshi Furuta (Mangaka-san to Assistant-san too, Saint Seiya -Ōgonkon-, Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bridge.
- Shoji Yonemura (Kiseijū: Be no Kakuritsu, Pokémon Travel) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Satohiko Sano (Munou na Nana, Mairimashita! Iruma-kun) is responsible for the character design.
- Yuki Hayashi (Haikyuu !!, My hero academy, Ballroom and Youkoso) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Shaman King Synopsis
A battle begins in Tokyo: the Battle of the Shamans, a competition that takes place every five hundred years in which shamans (those who can command spirits) face one another. Whoever wins this tournament is recognized as the "Shaman King" and can contact and control the Great Spirit so that it can redesign the world at will through its immense power.
During a nightly stroll, Manta Oyamada meets his partner, the carefree Yoh Asakura, who invites him to stare with other friends who, to Manta's horror, turn out to be the ghosts of the local cemetery. However, it's also surprising that Manta can see them.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) SHAMAN KING project.