The first promotional video of the animated adaptation of the light novels by Yuka Tachibana and illustrated by Yasuyuki Shuri, Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu ((The saint's magical ability is all powerful). The video shows a fragment of the opening theme of Aira Yuuki and titled "Blessing".
The series premiere is scheduled for April 6th in Japan via various television channels, while the platform Funimation takes care of sales in the west. On the other hand, Tachibana began publishing light novels on paper with illustrations by Yasuyuki Shuri through the publishing label Kadokawa books from the publisher Fujimi Shobo. So far, six volumes and one manga adaptation have been published.
- Yui ishikawa than Sei Takanashi.
- Takahiro Sakurai like Albert Hawke.
- Takuya eguchi like Johan Valdec.
- Yuusuke Kobayashi as Yuri Drewes.
- Taku Yashiro like Judas.
- Shouta Ihata ((Girlish number, Inland na kanojo) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Diomedea.
- Masakazu Ishikawa ((Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Seiken Tsukai is not a world break) is responsible for the character design.
- Wataru Watari ((Girlish number, Yahari Ore no Seishun love comedy wa Machigatteiru) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kenichi Kuroda ((Hatena illusion) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Aira Yuuki plays the opening song titled "Blessing" while NOW IN THE AIR plays the final theme song "Page for Tomorrow".
Synopsis of Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
Sei, a 20-year-old office worker, was called to another world after a few extra hours. But the person who called her looked at her face and said, "This is not the saint." Is that a game of negligence !? Sei left the royal palace and hid her sacred title. He started working in a laboratory making potions and cosmetics. She used her magic to comply with people's requests and slowly people began to suspect that she was a saint ... Can Be enjoy her slow and dreamy life in another world without her title being discovered ?!
Source: Comic Natalie