On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Aka Akasaka, Kaguya-sama: Love is War, a new illustration by Takayuki Kikuchi. This illustration was used as the cover of the script for the tenth episode, released today and directed by Kikuchi.
This second season premiered on April 11, it will have a total of twelve episodes and maintains the same production team and voice cast from the first season. For his part, Aka Akasaka began publishing the manga in the magazine. Miracle jump from the publisher Shueisha in May 2015, and moved her to the magazine Weekly Young Jump in 2016. The publisher published the seventeenth compilation volume on January 22.
Cast of voices
- Aoi Koga like Kaguya Shinomiya.
- Makoto Furukawa like Miyuki Shirogane.
- Konomi Kohara like Chika Fujiwara.
- Ryōta Suzuki like Yū Ishigami.
- Yumiri Hanamori like Ai Hayasaka.
- Miyu Tomita like Miko Iino.
- Rina Hidaka like Kobachi Osaragi.
- Mamoru Hatakeyama (Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Grancrest Senki, Sankarea) directs the anime in the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Restaurant Shiawase, Digimon Adventure tri.– Chapter 4: Loss) is supervising the series scripts.
- Yuuko Yahiro (Diabolik Lovers, Touji no Miko) is the character designer, and is also recognized as an animation director along with Hiroshi Yakou and Yuuko Hariba.
Synopsis for Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane are members of the incredibly prestigious Shuichi’in Academy student council, affirming their positions as geniuses among geniuses. All the time they spend together has caused the two of them to develop feelings for each other, but their pride does not allow them to be the first to confess and become the submissive in the relationship! Love is war, and your battle to make the other confess begins now!
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 赤 坂 ア カ ／ 集 英 社 ・ か ぐ や 様 は 告 ら せ た い 製作 委員会