On the official page for the animated manga adaptation Sayonara Watashi no cramer ((Goodbye, my dear Cramer) a new promotional video of the project was released. The video introduces the characters and shows that the series has dated its premiere in Japan on April 4th.
Additionally a prequel with the title Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Film: First Touch The premiere was scheduled for April 1st in Japanese cinemas. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was decided to postpone it until next summer. Arakawa, for his part, began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha completed in May 2016 and December 2020.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Nozomi Onda.
- Shion Wakayama as Sawa Echizen.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Kaoru Takei.
- Ryoko Shiraishi like Junpei Onda.
- Koji Yusa as Kouzou Sameji.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Yasuaki Tani.
- Seiki Takuno ((Kishuku Gakkou no Julia, Koi after Uso, Sekkou Boys) is responsible for leading both projects in the studies EYE FILMS.
- Natsuko Takahashi ((bleaching, Sweet honey universe, Isekai wa smartphone to Tomo ni) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Toei is responsible for the distribution of the film project.
- Aika Kobayashi is responsible for the interpretation of the main musical theme of the film with the title "Sora wa Dare ka no Mono Janai". He will also take part in one of the animated series' musical themes.
Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Synopsis
Since the young winger did not have any notable footballing success during the entire school time of Sumire Suou, he receives a strange offer. Suou's main competitor, Midori Soshizaki, invites her to join the same team in high school and promises that she will never let Suou "play alone". It's a serious offer, but the question is whether Suou will accept it. So the curtain opens on a story that brings together a large number of individual football personalities!
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 委員会 川 川 司 ・ 講 談 社 ／ さ よ な な 私 の ク ク マ マ ー