On the official page for the original anime Wit studio, Great pretenderA new promotional video has been released for Case 4: Wizards of the Far East commemorating the start of its broadcast on Japanese television.
This final sheet contains episodes 15 to 23 of this original series and has already been published in advance via the platform Netflix in Japan on September 21. For the rest of the world, the platform has planned the premiere of these episodes for November 25th. In addition, the series debuted on television on July 8th. Fuji TV in Japan and will run for two arcs, including a total of 23 episodes.
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Masato Edamura.
- Junichi suwabe like Laurent Thierry.
- Natsumi Fujiwara like Abigail Jones.
- Mi Sonozaki as Paula Dickins.
- Hiro Kaburagi is responsible for the direction of the anime in Wit studio.
- Ryota Kosawa is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is responsible for the character design with the support of Hirotaka Sato.
- Yutaka Yamada is responsible for composing the soundtrack during Hata Shoji is responsible for the direction of sound.
Great Pretender Synopsis
Makoto Edamura is reputedly the best scammer in Japan. Together with their partner Kudo, they try to cheat a French man who has been to Asakusa, but inexplicably they are the ones who are being deceived.
The French they were trying to cheat turns out to be Laurent Thierry, a dangerous man from the criminal syndicate that controls the mafias. Edamura has not yet discovered that his daring has opened the door to a new stage in his life!
Source: Comic Natalie
© ️ WIT STUDIO / Great pretenders