On the official page for the original anime Netflix produced in collaboration with studios bone Y. orange, Godzilla Singular Pointthe second promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms the series will premiere on TV in Japan in April and later worldwide via Netflix.
The latest project is based on Godzilla was the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Youth Kurahashi, Godzilla: Kaijuu Wakusei. This consisted of a film project of three films produced by the studios Polygon imagesand published in November 2017, May 2018 and November 2018, respectively.
- Shouya ishige like Yun Arikawa.
- Yume Miyamoto as Mei Kamino.
- Ayako takeuchi as Satomi Kanehara.
- Masako Isobe like Tilda Miller.
- Onodera rune like Lina Burn.
- Kenta Miyake as Michael Stephen.
- Misaki Kuno but how 2.
- Kaho Kouda like Keiei Li.
- Rie Kugimiya like young.
- Atsushi Takahashi ((Ao not an exorcist film, Back riding, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bone in collaboration with studios orange.
- Toh EnJoe ((Shisha no Teikoku, Space ☆ Dandy) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Satoshi Ishino ((Classroom ☆ crisis, Date A Live) Y. Eiji Yamamori ((Mononoke Hime) are responsible for the character design.
- Kan Sawada ((Pokemon: Pikachu Tankentai, Yowamushi pedal) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Godzilla Singular Point
This series contains an original story that shows young geniuses Mei Kamino, a researcher, and Yun Arikawa, an engineer, how they and their colleagues take on an unprecedented threat. When danger comes from below, only young geniuses Mei, Yun and their team can face the threat at Godzilla Singular Point!
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2020 TOHO CO., LTD.