the Creator of the ONE PIECE Manga, Eiichiro Oda, spoke on the topic of YouTubers and Shanks officers in the SBS of 101. When asked if he had looked at the analytics channels of his work on YouTube, he replied:
“I am aware of that and have seen a few videos here and there. I’m surprised how experienced they all are. Your predictions about future events could be completely correctso I make sure not to look at them. “
Oda went on to state that he is making the series for readers who can engage with it at any reading level, so he believes that it would be dangerous if he only considered deeply the opinions of die-hard fans. He said if he did he might be tempted to shorten or omit some explanations, which would make the story inaccessible to others.
Since he doesn’t impose controls on YouTubers who talk about his work, encourages readers to study this content freely. He also sponsored the programs “Nakama ga Iru tube” on the official ONE PIECE YouTube channel with prominent YouTuber fans of his work.
Oda began publishing the manga ONE PIECE in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine on July 19, 1997. In Volume 100, released in Japan on September 2, Oda stated:The story is in its final stages“Oda previously said in an August 2020 interview that he plans to end the story in four or five years.
We remind you that you can read the chapters of ONE PIECE on Manga Plus and finally leave you with the predictions for chapter 1035 of ONE PIECE.




Leave a Comment