After the 5 most beautiful songs by Naruto and the top 5 of the Naruto Shippuden opening, a new date follows, this time dedicated to the end of Naruto Shippuden. We selected 10 of the 40 produced for the historic anime by Studio Pierrot, evaluating both the songs and the videos and how they were handled.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 01 - Nagareboshi ~ Shooting Star ~, the first final theme song of the anime that concludes the first few episodes with a nostalgic return but a gripping and enveloping song.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 04 - Mezamero! Yasei, a very special ending that is far more powerful than the classic closing themes in terms of music, while the video is a parade of Naruto characters but is designed in a very different way than usual.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 06 - Broken Youth, another song that is much more rocking than usual, while the scenario takes us into a real world. Naruto and Sasuke are two ronin who meet in feudal Japan with a tense video.
- Naruto Shippuden Late 08 - Bacchikoi, the strangest and most special ending to Naruto Shippuden. Hip hop and rock music with different singers who make everything weird, but most of all it's the video where Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Naruto, Rock Lee and Gai dance to improbable choreography.
- Naruto Shippuden Late 09 - ShinkokyuuLet's go back to more normal songs with the ninth theme. If the video isn't special, the song is strong and manages to get all of the work done.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 19 - Place to TryThis lets us retrace the story of Naruto and Sasuke with a very dynamic video and song.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 21 - Cascade, accompanies episodes from 257 to 268. Again Naruto and Sasuke are the protagonists, while Sakura and Hinata watch from a distance.
- Naruto Shippuden in late 34 - Niji no SoraLet's jump much further with an acronym that traces the history of the leaf village of a specific person, the owner of Ichiraku Ramen. Many of his clients were before Naruto, and it has a much more pronounced taste to see everything through a supporting character.
- Naruto Shippuden Ending 38 - Pino to AmeriWe go to the latest very quiet ending acronyms for both the musical proposal and the video proposal.
- Naruto Shippuden in his late 40s - Zetsu Zetsulet's close with the last of the 40 final credits. Zetsu Zetsu is very balanced in the song and in the video, although the latter leads us to relive the whole story of Naruto in a nostalgic way.
What are yours Favorite Naruto Shippuden programs?