The enterprise XFLAG announced the production of a new animation project for the franchise Monster blow titled Hareruya: Unmei no Sentakuwhich will be released on September 28th Youtube, Twitter Live and Abema TV.
The anime will be the "franchise's first interactive experience," allowing viewers to choose from two options as to how the final ten minutes of the project will play out.
- Natsuki Hanae like Hareruya.
- Taku Yashiro like Akatsuki.
- Ikumi Hasegawa like Guren.
- Kentarou Kumagai like Shura.
- Eri Suzuki as sister Marie.
- Miyu Tomita like Nagi.
- Masaya Matsukaze like Jagar.
- Kenichi suzumura as machine speed sempai.
- Kanta Kamei ((Dimension W., Bunny drop) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Yokohama animation laboratory.
- Makoto uezu is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
Synopsis of Hareruya: Unmei no Sentaku
This interactive series allows viewers to choose the direction the anime should go in the last ten minutes. The story takes place in Tokyo, a city isolated from the outside world. She tells the life of Lynx, a young man who has connected himself to the power of God and has released various skills.
In the last ten minutes of each episode, the main character activates the "Hallellujah" power so that viewers can choose the development of the story.
Source: Comic Natalie