An official Twitter account was set up for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Ikumi hino, Megami-ryou not a ryoubo-kun ((Dormitory of the mother of the goddess) the spokesperson and production team for the project were announced. The series has not yet had a scheduled premiere.
Production was announced in the headline of the fifth compiled volume of the manga, which was released in May 2020. However, no further details have been released so far. Hino started publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Ace from the publisher Kadokawa in December 2017. In May 2020 the publisher published the fifth compiled volume.
- Misuzu Yamada as Kouji Nagumo.
- Ayaka Nanase as Athena Saotome.
- Chiaki Takahashi as Mineru Wachi.
- Risako Murai as Kiriya Sneshou.
- Asaki Fukuyama like Frey.
- Yuki Yomichi as Serene Hozumi.
- Hikaru Nanjou like tea koroyasu.
- Shunsuke Nakashige ((Darling in franxx) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Asread.
- Masashi Suzuki ((Gift: Eternal rainbow, Canocon, Oshigoto's Koe! The animation) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Maiko okada ((Great pretender, Koi wa Ameagari no you ni, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) is responsible for the character design.
Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun Synopsis
The story revolves around a twelve-year-old boy named Koushi Nagumo, who is homeless, destitute, and with no relatives to look after him. While he sleeps in the street, he is picked up to become manager of a dormitory where annoying students live. Surrounded by these tough girls, Koushi's "easy ecchi new life" begins.
Source: Official Twitter account
© 2021Ikumi Hino / 女神 寮