On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Marimo Ragawa, Mashiro no Otothe second promotional image of the project was published. The statement also confirmed that the series will premiere on April 2 in Japan on various television networks.
The ad also revealed a new thirty-second commercial for the project, which features a snippet of the opening theme from BURNOUT SYNDROMS. It was also announced that Miliyah Kato will carry out the final topic in cooperation with Yoshida brothers.
For his part, Ragawa began to publish the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha The publisher published the twenty-fifth compilation volume on May 15, followed by the twenty-sixth on November 17 in Japan.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Setsu Sawamura.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Wakana Sawamura.
- Yume Miyamoto as Akari Maeda.
- Queen Kondo as Yui Yamazato.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Kaito Yaguchi.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki like Rai Nagamori.
- Takako Honda as Umeko Sawamura.
- Hiroaki Akagi ((Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Shin-egg animation.
- Yoichi kato ((Aikatsu!, City Hunter Film: Shinjuku Private Eyes, Duel Master) is responsible for writing and monitoring the series scripts.
- Jiro Mashima is responsible for the character design.
- The group Yoshida brothers ((Nintendo Wii, Gibiate) is responsible for overseeing the series' tsugaru jamisen music.
Synopsis of Mashiro no Oto
The story revolves around a girl who meets a young man on the street who is carrying a strange case of a musical instrument. This fateful meeting between an idol and a player of the traditional Japanese instrument, the shamisen, will take your life on a journey of new emotions and projects.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 委員会 真 里 茂 ・ ・ 講 談 ／ ／ ま し ろ の お と 製作 委員会