It turned out that the first Blu-ray / DVD volume of the anime adaptation of the light novels by Shu and illustrated by Yoshinori Shizuma, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou eIn the first week since its introduction, 2,392 copies were sold.
The volume was released on September 30th in Japan and contains episodes 1 and 2 of the series. The Blu-ray version was released at a price of 7,700 yen (about $ 74) and sold 1,868 copies, while the DVD version was released at a price of 6,600 yen (about $ 64) and sold 524 copies were.
The anime premiered in Japan on July 4th and had a total of thirteen episodes. Shu started posting the novels on the website Shousetsuka ni Narou in April 2017. The publisher Kadokawa publishes the novels on paper with illustrations by Yoshinori Shizuma and published the sixth volume on March 10th.
- Tomori Kusunoki as Mischa Necron.
- Yuuko Natsuyoshi as Sasha Necron.
- Tatsuhisa suzuki as Anos Voldigoad.
- Masafumi Tamura ((Two cars, Kenja not a magician) was responsible for directing the anime in the studios SILVER LINKwith the support of Mirai Minato ((Masamune-kun no revenge, Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san).
- Kazuyuki Yamayoshi ((Chaos, child) was responsible for the character design.
- Keiji Inai was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the audio direction of Ryousuke naya.
Synopsis of Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
Despite their appetite for destruction, even Demon Kings sometimes get tired of blood and chaos! When Anoth is reborn in the hope of a more peaceful life, 2000 years later he goes to school with his descendants in his old castle. But if the magic goes away in this new era and Anoth keeps his, who can stand it ?!
© 2019 秋 / KADOKAWA / Demon King Academy