On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Shu and illustrated by Yoshinori Shizuma, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e, it was announced that the anime will have a total of thirteen episodes spread across three Blu-ray / DVD releases.
The series premiered in Japan today, having been delayed from its original release date due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on production. For his part, Shu began publishing the novels on the website. Shousetsuka ni Narou in April 2017. The publisher Kadokawa publishes the novels on paper with illustrations by Yoshinori Shizuma, and published the sixth volume on March 10.
Cast of voices
- Tomori Kusunoki like Misha Necron.
- Yuuko Natsuyoshi like Sasha Necron.
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Anos Voldigoad.
- Masafumi Tamura (Two Car, Kenja no Magician) Is in charge of directing the anime in the studios SILVER LINK, with the assistance of Mirai Minato (Masamune-kun no Revenge, Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san).
- Kazuyuki Yamayoshi (Chaos; Child) is in charge of character design.
- Keiji Inai is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack under the audio direction of Ryousuke Naya.
Synopsis of Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha
Despite their appetite for destruction, even demon kings do tire of blood and mayhem at times! When Anoth reincarnates in the hope of a more peaceful life, he ends up going to school with his descendants in his old castle 2,000 years later. But with magic disappearing in this new era, and Anoth retaining hers, who can stand up to it ?!
© 2019 秋 / KADOKAWA / Demon King Academy