A few years ago there was a real surprise in the anime landscape. Despite its apparent anime style aimed at young children and the subject matter that foreshadowed no harsh events, Made in Abyss managed to draw in a large segment of the public for some time awaits updates on the story.
In fact, after the first season, Made in Abyss enjoyed a few wrap-up movies and then a movie that managed to further advance Atsushi Tsukihito's story. Years later, the time has come for a new television series.
Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun appears in the third trailer which makes the ganja group stand out. The trailer seen above confirms the release date for July 6th, 2022 and also reveals the opening song "Katachi" sung by Riko Azuna, while MYTH & ROID will deal with "Endless Embrace". There are also new voice actors:
- Misaki Kuno voice of Faputa;
- Yuka Terasaki voice of Vueko;
- Hiroaki Hirata Voice of Wazukyan;
- Mitsuki Saiga voice of Belaf;
- Hiroki Gotō voice of Majikaja;
- Kana Ichinose voice of Maaa;
- Kimiko Saitō voice of Muugi;
- Ryota Takeuchi voice of Gaburoon.
Instead, you can find the second trailer for Made in Abyss with Riko and the others here.