On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Nene Yukimori, Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai (Kubo won't let me be invisible) the second promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video reveals and confirms new members of the voice cast the premiere is scheduled for January 10, 2023 in Japan.
New cast members include:
- Momiko Noto as Yoshie Shiraishi, Junta's mother.
- Maria Ise as Seita Shiraishi, Junta's younger brother.
- Naoki Tatsuta as Unsen-sensei, Kubo and Junta's teacher.
The platform handles sales in the West HIDE. For his part, Yukimori began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly jump from the publisher shueisha in October 2019. The author also wrote the manga Ningen ni Koi shita Oni wa Warau in the magazine Comic Ruelle between August 2016 and December 2018.
- Kana Hanazawa as Nagisa Kubo.
- Kengo Kawanishi as Shiraishi board member.
- Miku Itō like Akina Kubo.
- Sora Amamiya like Saki Kubo.
- kazuomi koga (Kanojo, Okarishimasu, Ganbare Douki-chan, Ame-iro Cocoa: Rainy Color and Youkoso!) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios pine jam.
- Yuya Takahashi (Donten ni Warau, selection project, luck & logic) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Yoshiko Saito (Comic Girls, Mushoku Tensei: Unemployed Reincarnation, A Certain Magical Index III) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary of Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai
High school student Junta Shiraishi has a simple goal: to have a fulfilling youth. Achieving this goal seems harder than expected, however, as everyone around him often takes no notice of him due to his lack of presence. In fact, Shiraishi's lack of presence is so severe that people believe his seat in class is always empty, wrongly assuming that he often misses class. There's even a strange rumor going around the class that those who manage to see Shiraishi will be blessed with good luck that day.
So far the only person to notice his existence is Nagisa Kubo, the girl sitting next to him. Unfortunately, Kubo enjoys making fun of him on a daily basis, often putting him in unusual and upsetting situations. However, as Kubo's antics continue to involve the reluctant Shiraishi, he may soon find that his youth may not be as boring as he originally thought.
Font: mantan web