On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Mogusu, Koi according to Yobu ni wa Kimochiwarui ((Too sick to call this love) the second promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the series will premiere in Japan this coming April.
The series will also be published on the website Pixiv comic since 2016 and the publisher Ichijinsha published the seventh compilation volume in January 2020. The work recently reached a million accumulated copies in circulation.
- Yurie Kozakai as Ichika Arima.
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Ryou Amakusa.
- Rena Hasegawa as Rio Amakusa.
- Junya Enoki like Kai Tamaru.
- Kana Hanazawa as Aria Matsushima.
- Ryohei Kimura like Masuda.
- Naomi Nakayama ((orange, Nerawareta Gakuen) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios nomad.
- Yuuko Kakihara ((Aikatsu friends!, BanG Dream!, Hataraku Saibou, Chihayafuru) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Mariko Fujita ((Shukufuku no Campanella, Galaxy Angel, Rosario to vampire) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi ((Ahiru no Sora, Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko, Jujutsu Kaisen) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis from Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochiwarui
Once you fall in love with someone, there is no stopping love. A strange event provokes a meeting between Ryou Amakusa, a high-ranking businessman and womanizer, and his sister's best friend, the student Ichika Arima. From there, Ryou falls madly in love with her. On the one hand, he approaches her with almost too direct methods, while she simply reacts in disgust and insults him without hesitation ... which he sees as her way of showing affection. This is a romantic comedy about a twisted elite employee and a normal otaku girl and schoolgirl.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) も ぐ す ・ 一 一 迅 社 恋 き き も 製作 委員会