On the official site for the anime adaptation of the game for smartphones King’s Raid, which will be titled King’s Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi, two new cast members were revealed.
- Ryouta Suzuki like Rihito.
- Yoshino Nanjou like Lupine.
For its part, the anime has a release scheduled for this original season, and will tell an original story. King’s Raid is a South Korean side-scrolling RPG game developed by Vespa and distributed by GloHow in September 2016 in Thailand for devices iOS and Android. Subsequently, a global version was released in February 2017 in Korean and English.
Cast of voices
- Kaito Ishikawa like Carsel.
- Ai Kakuma like Frey.
- Ari Ozawa like Cleo.
- Kengo Kawanishi like Roy.
- Makoto Hoshino is in charge of directing anime in studios OLM In collaboration with Sunrise Beyond.
- Megumi Shimizu is in charge of the composition of the series.
- Tatsuya Arai is in charge of character design.
- Masahiro Tokuda is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of King’s Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi
In the game, players follow the story of a knight-in-training seeking to solve the mystery behind his brother's death. Along the way, he meets his childhood friend and priestess Frey, the magician Cleo and her bodyguard Roy.
© VESPA / キ ン グ ス レ イ ド 製作 委員会