A well-known Japanese leaker confirmed through a leak that the anime adaptation of the manga was written and illustrated by Shou Aimoto, Kemono Jihen, will be released in January 2021.
Aimoto, in turn, publishes the manga in the magazine Jump SQ from the publisher Shueisha since December 2016. The publisher published its tenth compilation volume on March 4th.
- Natsumi Fujiwara as Kabane Kusaka.
- Junichi suwabe as Kokachi Inugami.
- Ayumu Murase like Akira.
- Natsuki Hanae as Shiki Tademaru.
- Daisuke Ono like Mihai.
- Yumiri Hanamori like Kon.
- Kana Hanazawa like Inari.
- Hiro Shimono like Nobimaru.
- Masaya Fujimori is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Ajia-do animation works.
- Noboru Kimura He is responsible for composing the series and writing the scripts.
- Nozomi Tachibana is responsible for the character design.
- Yuki Nishioka Y. Emiko Endo You are responsible for the direction of animation.
- Yuki Miyamoto is responsible for the monster design.
Kemono Jihen Synopsis
When a series of animal carcasses appear in a remote mountain town and rot in a single night, Inugami, a detective from Tokyo specializing in occultism, begins his investigation.
While working on the case, he befriends a boy who works in the fields instead of going to school. He is avoided by his colleagues and is called "Dorota-bou" by a yokai living on earth. He helps Inugami solve the mystery behind the deaths, but supernatural powers exist there and the nickname "Dorota-bou" couldn't be. be so wrong ...
© 藍本 松 ／ 集 英 社 ・ ・ 怪物 事 変 変 」製作 委員会