On the official Twitter account for the Kyoto International Manga and Anime FairIt has been announced that an early screening of the first episode of the anime adaptation of the manga will be written and illustrated by Gege Akutami, Jujutsu Kaisen.
The screening will take place on September 20th during the event. However, the official premiere date for the anime is scheduled for October 2nd in Japan. Akutami, in turn, publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha Since March 2018 and to date, a total of eleven compilation volumes have been published. The platform Crunchyroll confirmed that this series will be part of their Fall season premieres.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojou.
- Junya Enoki as Yuuji Itadori.
- Yuuma uchida as Megumi Fushiguro.
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki.
- Junichi suwabe as Sukuna Ryoumen.
- Sunghoo Park ((God of high school, Garo: Vanishing Line) directs the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Dorohedoro, banana fish) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu ((Yuri! On ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa terui, and Okehazama Alisa You are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- The Japanese singer EVE will play the opening theme entitled "Kaikaikitan".
- The band ALI the final song with the title “Lost in Paradise feat. AKLO ”.
Jujutsu Kaisen Synopsis
Yuuji Itadori is a student with exceptional physical ability. Every day he routinely goes to the hospital to visit his sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club so as not to go into the water ... However, one fine day the seal of the talisman that was hidden in his institute it breaks and monsters appear. Faced with this turning point, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his companions. What will fate bring you
Source: Official Twitter account
© UE 見下 委員会 ／ 集 英 社 ・ UE UE UE UE UE UE SHUEISHA