On the official page for the anime adaptation Ryudai Ishizaka, Iwa Kakeru !: Climbing girls what is titled Iwa Kakeru !: Sport climbing girlsa new promotional video of the project was released. The video shows the musical themes of the series, including:
- Aina suzuki will perform the opening song entitled "Motto Takaku".
- Sumire Uesaka, Yui ishikawa, Aina suzuki and Miyu Tomita You will perform the final theme under the name of the musical unit Hanamiya Girls' high school climbing teamentitled "LET'S CLIMB".
The statement also included new cast members, including:
- Akane Fujita as Akane Uchimura.
- Yuka Terasaki as Kaoru Niijima.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Maruno Satou.
- Carin Isobe as Hifumi Benibana.
- Takehito Koyasu as Juuzou Gotou.
- Sayaka Harada as Kikuko Gotou.
- Ami Koshimizu as Asuka Fujimura.
The series premiere is scheduled for October 3rd. For his part, Ishizaka started posting the manga on the website Cycomi from the publisher Cygames in December 2017. The publisher published the second and last compilation volume in November 2018. Then Ishizaka began to release a sequel entitled Iwa Kakeru !: Try a new climb on the same website in June 2019.
- Sumire Uesaka as Konomi Kasahara, a girl puzzle genius who is new to climbing but has an excellent ability to calculate her movements.
- Yui ishikawa as Jun Uehara, a newcomer who has devoted all of her life to practicing climbing.
- Aina suzuki as Sayo Yotsuba, the sophomore and team captain known among college students as one of the "Three Princesses of Climbing".
- Miyu Tomita as Nonoaka Sugiura, a sophomore girl and Sayo's best friend on the team.
- Tetsuro amino (Broken blade, Macross 7, Shiki) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios BLADE.
- Touko machida (lucky Star) is responsible for writing the scripts.
- Yoshihiro Watanabe (Shinmai Maou no will) is responsible for the character design.
- Tsubasa Itou is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Iwa Kakeru! Synopsis: Sport climbing girls
Both mangas focus on girls competing in climbing, especially on artificial walls, using their bodies and minds in the process. Freshman Konomi Kasahara discovered the sport at Hanamiya Women's Academy after training in puzzle games during high school. Her life changed the moment she discovered that her skills could help her.
Source: Comic Natalie