On the official account for the animated adaptation of the manga by hero and illustrated by Daisuke Hagiwara, Horimiyathe second promotional image of the project was published. The picture shows the reworking of the protagonist Izumi Miyamura after the events in the sixth episode of the series.
The series has aired in Japan since January 9th and has been confirmed with a total of thirteen episodes, while the distribution rights remain in the hands of the platform. Funimation. For his part, hero published the manga in Yonkoma format between February 2007 and December 2011 and the publisher Square enix he has compiled the work in a total of ten volumes. This first edition was titled Hori-san to Miyamura-kun.
HERO then began republishing the manga, this time through a paper serialization with the title Horimiya, with illustrator Daisuke Hagiwara via magazine Monthly G-Fantasy from the publisher Square enix The publisher published the fourteenth compiled volume in December 2019 and the fifteenth on September 18.
- Masashi ishihama ((Glas no Hana according to Kowasu Sekai, Persona 5 the animation, Senkou no night attack) is responsible for project management in the studies Cloverworks.
- Takao Yoshioka ((100 men no Inochi no Ue ni Erz wa Tatteiru, Demi-chan wa Kataritai, High School DxD) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Haruko Iizuka ((Ensemble Stars!, Hentai Ouji based on Warawanai Neko., Josee after Torah after Sakana-tachi) is responsible for the character design.
- Masaru Yokoyama ((Arakawa under the bridge, Fate / Apocrypha, Koi after Uso) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- You Kamiyama plays the opening song entitled "Iro Kousui (色 while)" during the band Friends lists the final topic entitled "Yakusoku (約束)".
Though high school student Kyouko Hori was admired for her kindness and academic prowess, she has hidden another side of her. Since her parents are often away from work because of work, Hori has to take care of her younger brother and do household chores without having time to meet outside of school.
Meanwhile, Izumi Miyamura is seen as a haunted otaku wearing glasses. However, he is actually a kind and incapable of learning. He also has nine piercings hidden behind his long hair and a tattoo on his back and left shoulder. By chance, Hori and Miyamura intersect outside of school and don't look what the other would expect. These seemingly opposing poles become friends and share a side they have never shown anyone before.
Source: Comic Natalie
© HERO • QU 原 ダ イ ス ケ / SQUARE ENIX • ホ 製作 ミ ヤ 製作 委員会