Broadcast live during the second special event for the anime adaptation of the manga by hero and illustrated by Daisuke Hagiwara, HorimiyaA new promotional image has been revealed for the nine new members of the voices of the project.
- Daiki Yamashita as Shuu Iura.
- Jun Fukuyama as Akane Yanagi.
- Taku Yashiro as Kouichi Shindou.
- Shouya Chiba as Makio Tanihara.
- Momo Asaku as Honoka Sawada.
- Daisuke Ono as Kyousuke Hori.
- Ai Kayano as Yuriko Hori.
- Yuka Terasaki like Souta Hori.
- Hisako Kanemoto as Motoko Iura.
The series premieres in Japan on January 9, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. (January 10 at 12:30 p.m.) in Japan. HERO, for its part, published the manga in Yonkoma format between February 2007 and December 2011, and Square Enix publishers put the work together in a total of ten volumes. This first edition was titled Hori-san to Miyamura-kun.
HERO then began republishing the manga, this time through a paper serialization titled Horimiya, with illustrator Daisuke Hagiwara through the magazine. Monthly G-Fantasy from the publisher Square enix in October 2011. The publisher published the fourteenth compilation volume in December 2019 and the fifteenth on September 18.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Kyouko Hori.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Izumi Miyamura.
- Seiichirou Yamashita as Toru Ishikawa.
- Yurie Kozakai as Yuki Yoshikawa.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Kakeru Sengoku.
- Mao Ichimichi as Remi Ayasaki.
- Queen Kondo as Sakura Kouno.
- Masashi ishihama is responsible for project management in the studies Cloverworks.
- Takao Yoshioka is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Haruko Iizuka is responsible for the character design.
- Masaru Yokoyama is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Though high school student Kyouko Hori was admired for her kindness and academic prowess, she has hidden another side of her. Since her parents are often away from work because of work, Hori has to take care of her younger brother and do household chores without having time to meet outside of school.
Meanwhile, Izumi Miyamura is seen as a haunted otaku wearing glasses. However, he is actually a kind and incapable of learning. He also has nine piercings hidden behind his long hair and a tattoo on his back and left shoulder.
By chance, Hori and Miyamura intersect outside of school and don't look what the other would expect. These seemingly opposing poles become friends and share a side they have never shown anyone before.
Source: Comic Natalie
© HERO • QU 原 ダ イ ス ケ / SQUARE ENIX • ホ リ ミ ヤ 製作 委員会