On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Booota and illustrated by Shimesaba, Hige where Soru Soshite Joshikousei where Hiroua new promotional image of the project was revealed.
The statement also revealed the voice for this adaptation, including:
- Kazuyuki okitsu like Yoshida.
- Kana Ichinose as Sayu Ogiwara.
- Hisako Kanemoto as Airi Gotou.
- Kaori ishihara as Yuzuha Mishima.
- Yusuke Kobayashi like Hashimoto.
- Natsumi kawaida as Asami Yuuki.
Although the official Twitter account had announced that the series premiere was scheduled for the 2021 winter season, it was quickly changed to a general premiere for 2021. Booota, for his part, began publishing the light novels with Shimesaba illustrations on Publishing Label Bunko sneaker from the publisher Kadokawa in February 2018. The publisher published the third volume on January 1st, 2019 and the fourth on August 1st.
- Manabu Kamikita is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Project # 9.
- Takayuki Noguchi (Ro-kyu-bu!, Queen's Blade 2: The Evil Eye, Rail romance) is responsible for the character design.
- Decoration Akao (Noragami, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Dream shift (Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle) is responsible for production.
Synopsis of Hige wo Soru Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou
The story begins when 26-year-old Yoshida, an employee of the company, meets a high school girl on his way home from a drunk man. Yoshida's love interest had rejected him earlier that day after nearly five years of close relationship and decided to drown his worries in alcohol.
Sayu, the high school girl who ran away from home, offers to sleep with him to allow her to stay home. Yoshida initially refuses, but will eventually let him stay without accepting his sexual services, but simply ask him to look after the house in his absence.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) AD め め ば AD KADOKAWA ／ 『ひ げ げ ひ ろ』 製作 委員会