Written and illustrated by on the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga Satoru Noda, Golden KamuyA picture was revealed for the third season of the project. The picture was published with the title "Kako-hen (Toshizou Hijikata)".
This third season has been broadcast in Japan since October 5th and has been confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. For his part, Noda publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly young jump from the publisher Shueisha since August 2014. On March 21, the publisher published the twenty-first compilation volume.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Saichi Sugimoto.
- Haruka Shiraishi as Asirpa.
- Kentarou Itou as Yoshitake Shiraishi.
- Kenjirou Tsuda as Hyakunosuke Ogata.
- Houchuu ootsuka as Tokushirou Tsurumi.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Genjirou Tanigaki.
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Otonoshin Koito.
- Jouji Nakata as Toshizou Hijikata.
- Eiji Takemoto as Hajime Tsukishima.
- Hitoshi nanba is responsible for the direction of the anime in Geno Studio.
- Shingo Irie is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts in collaboration with Daishiro Tanimura Y. Aya Yoshinaga.
- Kenichi Oonuki is responsible for the character design.
- Kenichiro Suehiro is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Golden Kamuy
At the beginning of the 20th century, the veteran of the Russo-Japanese war, Saichi Sugimoto, nicknamed "The Immortal", took part in the "gold rush" of the post-war period. It turns out that he finds part of a map that could lead him to the mythical gold fortune of the Ainu tribe, long hidden, and begins his search.
But of course Sugimoto is not the only one looking for this treasure! And everyone would kill for every clue that leads to it! Faced with the harsh conditions of the harsh cold weather, ruthless criminals and corrupt Japanese soldiers, Sugimoto must use all his skill and luck to survive with the help of a girl from the Ainu tribe named Asirpa.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) 委員会 田 サ ト ル ／ 集 英 社 ・ ・ ー ー デ ン カ ム イ