It has been reported that the second volume is Blu-ray / DVD compilation tape of the anime Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? bloom ((Is the Order a Rabbit? bloom), the third season of the animated adaptation of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?6,634 copies were sold less than a week after their release in Japan.
This package went on sale in Japan on January 29th and contains the third and fourth episodes of this third season as well as other benefits such as an illustration booklet, a CD with songs and a priority pass to purchase tickets for a next live event in the franchise. The Blu-ray version costs 6,600 yen (about $ 63) and has sold 5,767 copies. The DVD version costs 5,500 yen (about $ 53) and has sold 867 copies.
On the other hand, this third season premiered on October 10th in Japan and had twelve episodes. Koi started publishing the manga in the magazine Manga time Kirara Karat from the publisher Houbunsha in March 2011.
- Hiroyuki Hashimoto was responsible for directing the anime in the studios Promote films.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu was responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Yousuke okuda was responsible for the character design.
- The musical unit Petit Rabbit's, consisting of voice actors Ayane Sakura, Inori Minase, Risa Taneda , Satomi Satou Y. Maaya uchida, played the opening song entitled "Tenkuu Cafeteria".
- The musical unit Chimame-tai, consisting of voice actors Inori Minase, Sora Tokui Y. Rie Murakawa, performed the final song entitled “Nakayoshi! Maru! Nakayoshi! ”.
Synopsis of Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
Cocoa Hoto will enter the Rabbit House Cafe provided there are rabbits inside to live with. What Cocoa discovers is that it is actually her dormitory run by the owner's daughter, Chino Kafuu, a shy little girl who wears an angora rabbit on her head. Cocoa quickly becomes friends with Chino and from that point on she will experience a new life with new friends. A comedy story and life stories high in sugar.
© Koi O 芳 文 社 ／ ／ ご 注 O BLOOM 製作 委員会 で す か？