The platform via his official Twitter account Funimation confirmed that it will add the original anime from to its catalog in Mexico and Brazil Yuzuru Tachikawa and the studies Madhouse, Death parade. The platform is scheduled to start in December.
On the other hand, this franchise started with the release of a short film called Death billiardswhich was originally produced by Madhouse Studios for the event Anime Mirai 2013and published on March 2, 2013 with a duration of 25 minutes. The animated series was then produced with a total of 12 episodes and published in January 2015.
- Tomoaki Maeno as a decim.
- Rumi Ookubo like Nona.
- Asami Seto as Kurokami no onna.
- Kouki Uchiyama like Clavis.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya like Ginti.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Mayu Arita.
- Ryouko Shiraishi like who.
- Yuzuru Tachikawa was responsible for creating the concept, directing the anime in the studios Madhouseand writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Shinichi Kurita was responsible for the character design and animation.
- Yuuki Hayashi was responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Death Parade Synopsis
After death there is no heaven and no hell, just a barrier between reincarnation and oblivion. There the magician challenges newly deceased couples one after the other to a random game in which their fate to ascend to reincarnation or to fall into the void is used. Whether bowling, darts, air hockey or anything else, the true nature of every human is revealed in a gruesome parade of death and memories that dances to the whims of the bartender. Welcome to Quindecim, where Decim, referee of the afterlife, is waiting for you!
Source: Official Twitter account
© 立 川 譲 ／ 「デ ス ス パ レ ー ー ー ド」 製作 委員会