Fullmetal Alchemist is among the best anime and manga productions ever produced, and there are several official and fan-free polls that show the goodness of Hiromu Arakawa's work. Much of the credit goes to the characters, the story, and the events, but in realizing the souls, credit must also go to the opening and ending themes.
So let's see one together Top 5 best acronyms between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The first series had 4 openings and 4 endings available, while the Brotherhood had 5 openings and 5 endings for a total of 18 themes.
- Fullmetal Alchemist Opening 1 - Melissa. On the lowest step of our podium we find the theme that opened the very first series of the anime.
- Fullmetal Alchemist Ending 2 - Tobira no Mukou E.. In fourth place is a final topic that is full of typical symbols of the series, but also nostalgic and sad.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Opening 2 - Hologram. The bronze medal goes to the dynamic theme of the brotherhood, which became more and more intense for the alchemists.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Ending 5 - Beam of Light. Silver is running out, once again the Brotherhood. The last ending of the second series gives us a calm look at some characters and guides us to the exciting ending.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Opening 1 - Again. Yui's song and the accompanying video win gold in our table. An exciting song that brings a lot with it even in its quiet phases thanks to a great job on the animations and direction decisions.
However, deserved acronyms are missing, such as the first two ends of the brotherhood and others of the first series. What's your favorite Fullmetal Alchemist theme song? In the meantime, let's remind you of our top 5 ONE PIECE openings.